SpinOff: Short Hair Then, Long hair now

KAddy

I am fairly new here and I don't know if this has been already covered, but how many people who have long hair now, had short hair most of their life (touching shoulders or above). And not necessarily by choice (if you understand what I am trying to say). I mean your hair just never "grew" longer.

I am just trying to get a little more inspiration because I know my hair has never been longer than touching my shoulders.

jainygirl

There are many on the site who thought it wouldnt be possible for them because they never had long hair in the past. It is definitely possible and you will attain your goals soon. Now that you are learning to really care for your hair, you will notice the length and condition changing in each strand as time passes. good luck and HHG -- jainygirl

asummertyme

i thought i could not happen for me..even though i donr cosider my hair long..but it is longer than it has ever been..thnx to the help of LHCF..im hoping i can get it to my goal of BS..by 2005...

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
There are many on the site who thought it wouldnt be possible for them because they never had long hair in the past. It is definitely possible and you will attain your goals soon. Now that you are learning to really care for your hair, you will notice the length and condition changing in each strand as time passes. good luck and HHG -- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, what she said

Keen

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, what she said

[/ QUOTE ]

Dito, my hair is the longest it has ever been. I've been coming to this board for one year now.

LuvLiLocks

My hair is short now, but with just a few months of TLC and LHCF, my hair has made a 360 degree turn for the best. I have changed my attutide towards her, and she is growing, growing growing. So I can say...long hair soon!!!

katie

I've always had quite short hair.Even as a child my hair was never even shoulder length.And my entire family is like that also.My hair is about 4 inches past shoulder now so it is by far the longest it has ever been.

KAddy

Thank you ladies for responding. I truly appreciate your feedback. It gives me a little more hope towards reaching my goal for someone whose hair has never been past her shoulders.

Thanks again.