• I use MTG and have had negative adverse reactions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have had a reaction but it has been very very minimal

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s_terry

:) :) :) :) :)

Hello my beautiful nubian princess! Had to do it. Had to join! I have soooo many things that I want to talk/ask about!! The first thing I want to do is post a poll. I have a big ole body of MTG staring me in the face RITE-NAW. I have heard and read many of the post concerning it. Some great, some not so great and it has me a little sku-red. So please respond to the post. I think it will make it easier to understand just how much of what is happening out there with this product!

TIA and I'm so hppy to be here! :p

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Hi, and happy to have ya here. :) I had a small problem once when I applied too much, but I put some Avenoo lotion on my neck and was fine, I also don't apply any to my back area from ear to ear on down, once I'm done appling it to freshly washed hair, I don't smell anything (I use it straight) and I massage it in really good to reach that back area. Since doing this I haven't had any problems, it's so true that a little goes along way. I use it every 4days on wash day.:D
Just apply it sparingly and place a towel around your neck and you should be fine. And those application bottles work great too.HTH

Last edited:

shoelover1972

Welcome sterry :wave:
I have not had any adverse reaction from MTG (fingers crossed) yet. I dab it on with my fingertips and put a towel around my neck.

ekomba

Welcome girl i had no adverse reaction and i put a towel around my neck but still do a patch test to see if u allergic to sulfur

MissYocairis

Welcome Sterry! :clapping: I've been using MTG since April. No adverse effects except that it turns my silver jewelry BLACK. :yep: I apply to my scalp with an applicator bottle and wear a towel around my neck. When I go to bed, I put a baggie over my head, wrap it in my satin "mtg scarf", put a towel over my pillow and crash! No adverse skin or scalp reactions. In fact, it clears up pimples beautifully! :grin:

s_terry

You ladies are so sweet! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I really do need to get my focus back as far as taking care of my hair and me. I have had horrible salon experiences! It has caused me to cut my hair off twice in the last 3-4 years and I do mean cut it off. I wore a wig in between the grow out's. I went to a hairdresser with totally virgin hair. Within a year I had major breakage with plugs missing in various areas. I do mean plugs!! :mad:
I had to start all over AGAIN!! You could tell it was from the Chemical not being rinsed out totally or something.This was a so called "celebrity to the stars". By the end I wanted to kill him. I am very very lightly texturized myself. I still look pretty nappy. I love the fullness, but am stuck with like 5 barretes that I wear with a low ponytail. I am thinking about relaxing. Right now my hair ain;t the cutest but at least it's healthy and I don't have thinned hair.

Told ya I would talk alot.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I am goin grow me some hair with you all's help!! :grin:

SUPER SWEET

Welcome :wave:
I :love: MGT! Advice, becareful with jewelry it turns it black, even costume jewlery :sad: So be sure to wipe ears and neck well.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Hi precious! It's gonna get confusing now. We have a long term member named sterry.

s_terry

I noticed there was an sterry. Is there anything I can do to change my name? It's the same on I signed in with when I was lurking. TIA