Newbie coming out of lurkdom

Nigeriangurl

Hey ladies!
I just wanted to take this opportunity to formally introduce myself, I've been lurking since February of this year and finally subscribed today!
You ladies have been such an inspiration since first stumbling across this site in February, and it very very quickly became an addiction.....(to the point where I was hiding my screen from my roomies when they asked if I was on the hair forums AGAIN :perplexed).
But it's really nice to have a place like this where women of colour can come together and help each other grow their hair, especially when others in my life aren't as supportive. (My mom thinks that because I'm not mixed my hair can only grow to a certain point and that anyone with remotely long hair must be mixed with something :eek: ). So thanx ladies for all the info and I look forward to chatting with you!

tenderheaded

Welcome! Those doubting Thomasinas are going to be so surprised when you slap them with some swinging hair next year:lol:

Nigeriangurl

Thanx ladies!

tenderheaded said:
Welcome! Those doubting Thomasinas are going to be so surprised when you slap them with some swinging hair next year:lol:

Haha, ya that is DEFINITELY the plan!

Mestiza