Hello...I Have Something to Share...

aprilbiz

Hello everyone. This is a really great board! The tone of it is so positive. It's nice to have an outlet like this available.

Well, I still have to set up my profile, goals and pictures, but I wanted to share a hair tonic that I created about 6-8 months ago that has given me great success. I have let my hair grow long a couple times (long for me was to the bra strap), but due to poor maintenance, and styling (bleaching in particular), I have cut it twice in the past two years. On my constant quest for better hair products to use, I decided recently to turn to nature for the solution and it has worked quite well for me. This is what I concocted:

(1) melted stick of 100% pure Cocoa Butter
(2) opened vitamin E caplets
(2) opened MSM capsules
(1/2) cup virgin olive oil
(1/2) cup safflower oil
(1) opened Omega-3 fatty acid caplet
(3) tablespoons castor oil
(1) tablespoon Sulfur 8 grease (for lack of a better word)

I combined all these items in a jar and try to use it morning and night. Although I wasn't consistent the first time out, I still noticed great improvement in the health of my hair and growth. I did not take measurements, but will chart it now that I have cut about 4 1/2 inches of my hair off to an almost shoulder length bob so that all my hair would be the same length. I'll let everyone know how it works.

Ooops! /images/graemlins/blush.gif I noticed that there is a recipe section. Sorry.

Integrity

lol! THATS OK, just copy and paste the recipe into the correct board now that you have seen it. welcome to the LHC forum! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

pebbles

Hi aprilbiz,

Welcome to the board! Your hair tonic recipe sounds nice. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

vevster

The recipe has a lot of great things in it. My question is when you use this isn't your hair greasy/oily from it?

Or do you just pull your hair back?

Thanks! /images/graemlins/smile.gif