Hello Ladies!!! So happy to be back!

Babygurl

After a much needed hiatus IM BACCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Just for hair this time though, I promise! I missed you all and your great hair advice. Just to give a small update..my hair is doing fine. I havent taken pictures since June but those are pretty much how my hair looks today, its still healthy and still growing...Im a few inches from waist now, just hoping I make it before I reach terminal length. Yes Im still a bun girl, wear them 95% of the time! So go check out my album. Just wanted to say hey to all the ladies that I miss so dearly and hi and nice to meet you for those that Ive never met!

Synthia

Wow. :eek: This is quite a surprise.

Thought you were never coming back. Great to see your hair. It looks awesome. :) Now hurry up and take some new pics! :mad:

Last edited:
I was just looking at your fotki yesterday. You have had tremendous growth in two years. Beautiful. You should be very proud.

Please explain how you made your scrunchie made of twisted hair. Looks very pretty.

Mestiza

Back! Your hair looks lovely! :clapping:

Amylee

Hello Babygurl and welcome back !!! :) :) :)

I'm a newbie so I've just discovered your album. And your hair is fantastic. What an amazing progression:eek:

I saw your puffy bun in your pics, and I'm desperately trying to do the same in my hair.

Could you explain to me how you do it. How do you achieve this result?
I find it sooooo pretty in your hair. I wanna have a puffy bun just like yours !!!
Pleeeeeease tell me how you do it...

Last edited:

Babygurl

gymfreak336 said:
Glad to see you back. Good Lordy:eek: , your hair is beautiful. What are you doing? What are you using?

Thanks to all of you beautiful ladies for the warm welcome back. I REALLY appreciate it. As far as what Im doing, I have a VERY simple regimen: I wash my hair every 3 days or at least once a week. I deep condition with heat once a week, condition wash every now and then. I wear buns about 95% of the time, I use heat maybe once or twice a year. Thats pretty much it, I dont use any special potions or vitamins. Simple is what I like!!

JLove74

oldskoolmomma said:
I was just looking at your fotki yesterday. You have had tremendous growth in two years. Beautiful. You should be very proud.

Please explain how you made your scrunchie made of twisted hair. Looks very pretty.

ITA. I've never seen anything like it. Looks wonderful, please share:p

Babygurl

oldskoolmomma said:

Hey ma'am!! unfortunately I didnt make it, they had those at the asian beauty supply!

MonaLisa

Girl....I know that's not your name.....but your coming back was so last minute....and I got this ish for 75% off....the sentiment is the same!!!:look:

Hugs and love my Aries sista....you and that pretty hair of yours were missed around these parts... :kiss:

Babygurl

Amylee said:
Hello Babygurl and welcome back !!! :) :) :)

I'm a newbie so I've just discovered your album. And your hair is fantastic. What an amazing progression:eek:

I saw your puffy bun in your pics, and I'm desperately trying to do the same in my hair.

Could you explain to me how you do it. How do you achieve this result?
I find it sooooo pretty in your hair. I wanna have a puffy bun just like yours !!!
Pleeeeeease tell me how you do it...

Thank you very much...the best way I can describe it is that I make a ponytail and tuck the ends under my scrunchie then I fan out the bun until it looks right.

Babygurl

MonaLisa said:

Girl....I know that's not your name.....but your coming back was so last minute....and I got this ish for 75% off....the sentiment is the same!!!:look:

Hugs and love my Aries sista....you and that pretty hair of yours were missed around these parts... :kiss:

Mo, you know I love you girl, you had me laughing so hard...thanks for the welcome!

Keen

Babygurl said:
After a much needed hiatus IM BACCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Just for hair this time though, I promise! I missed you all and your great hair advice. Just to give a small update..my hair is doing fine. I havent taken pictures since June but those are pretty much how my hair looks today, its still healthy and still growing...Im a few inches from waist now, just hoping I make it before I reach terminal length. Yes Im still a bun girl, wear them 95% of the time! So go check out my album. Just wanted to say hey to all the ladies that I miss so dearly and hi and nice to meet you for those that Ive never met!

Oh my God! Welcome back! I'll check out that album. I'm glad you are still taking care of that hair. My dream has been and still is to get my roommate's hair just like yours (but she won't listen :(). At least I have her washing evey other week instead of once a month :eek:.

Babygurl

Anky, you know youve ALWAYS been one of my favorite and most inspirational heads of hair!! Thanks for the welcome!

Isis....OMG that picture in your signature is GORGEOUS, those waves OMG!!!!

good2uuuu

:eek::eek::eek: Oh my goodness! Look at that growth! Welcome back girlie! I was just wondering where you were the other day. Good to see you back!