help for naturals!!!

has anybody tried curls by curls.biz my friend who is black and latino and has very curly hair said that they are realy good products i havent tried them myself but wanted to see if anybody has or has this already been a thread on here

www.curls.biz

asummertyme

Not me but I think the girls on naturally curly have ...maybe u could check there if noone has here..

Edited: Oh wait...yes i have..i ordered the CurlyQ's milk shake for DD's hair and the cuite cleansing cream

The milk shake is ok..i use it on my hair and hers..smells nice but you could find better...
the clensing cream is like the bomb!! I could not use it on DD b/c its not a no tears formula..so i decided to try it on myself and my hair felt really good after i used it..I am gonna buy that again..

Last edited:

Nonie

I've got their products somewhere. I don't think they're bad but creamy products just make my hair curl back on itself so much that it's not only a feat to comb and style, but it totally defeats the purpose of using the product supposed to make my curls pop.

I think their products smell good. I have products from them and someone else just sitting in a box somewhere waiting for I don't know. No I'm not donating. :lol: I'm a dog in a manger sometimes.