Help!!! I'm in major need of a relaxer!!!

xcuzememiss

help I'm 13 weeks post relaxer. I want to go tomorrow but about a week and a half ago I got my roots blown out. My NG doesn't look as bad. Will the stylist know what to perm. I don't want over processed hair!! Plus I want the relaxer bone straight .

malibu4590

Mist (don't drench) your new growth with some water or watery leave-in conditioner in a spray bottle before you get in the car to go to the salon. Your roots should puff up, wave, etc, and will be a distinctly different texture than your relaxed ends. By the time you get to the salon, your hair should be dry and she (or he) can proceed with the service.

SimpleKomplexity

I agree with malibu because some sylists don't know WHERE to put the relaxer. I've been over-processed before and it is NO fun. My hair broke all off and it took me months to baby it back to health.

Reecie

help I'm 13 weeks post relaxer. I want to go tomorrow but about a week and a half ago I got my roots blown out. My NG doesn't look as bad. Will the stylist know what to perm. I don't want over processed hair!! Plus I want the relaxer bone straight .

I second that!