Help! Is this website safe

I don't know. From what I read on this site, I would not order just yet. Wait to see if someone else has any feedback for you.

I don't think I am feeling the product (could be the pics of the hair). Hair looks stiff and hard to me. JMHO.

I ordered the BBD stretch from them back in August and received my order without any problems. But I have read some not-so-good things about the site since (like never receiving orders) so maybe check out ordering from elsewhere :ohwell:

january noir said:
I don't know. From what I read on this site, I would not order just yet. Wait to see if someone else has any feedback for you.

I don't think I am feeling the product (could be the pics of the hair). Hair looks stiff and hard to me. JMHO.

That's not from the BBD stretch (it's a moisturizer/reconstructor) those pics are with other styling products in their hair.:lol:
I really like the stretch ( I think it's the reason I've been able to make it 18 weeks without breakage) and a little goes a looong way.:)

amr501 said:
I really like the stretch ( I think it's the reason I've been able to make it 18 weeks without breakage) and a little goes a looong way.:)

Are you serious?! Girl don't tell me that! :lol:

amr501 said:
That's not from the BBD stretch (it's a moisturizer/reconstructor) those pics are with other styling products in their hair.:lol:
My bad! LOL!

Back