Help Me get a PROPER regimen

blkbunni

ok so i'm like 1 yr natural but i really have no growth to show for it since i dont have a proper regimen
so can someone help me create a proper one i have 4a/4b NL hair but im want to at least have SL by my 20 birthday which is dec 8 2010

the products i live by is Aphogee & Silk Elements

So if someone can help me create a reggie using these product lines i would greatly appreciate it

FebeeSigns

A normal regimen goes like this;

Pre-poo (Optional)
Cleanse/Clarify
Condition/Deep Condition (with or without protein, some use it in conjunction)
Detangle (Optional, and some people do detangle FIRST before conditioning and even poo'ing the hair. You must find what is right for you)
Moisturize
Seal with an oil.

What products you choose to use are up to you, you said aphogee and silk elements. How OFTEN you do this regimen depends on YOUR hair. You must listen to your hair. Some people's hair needs more moisture than others. Some get away with washing only once a week while others need twice and have no problems. Some can only clarify once a month while others can get away with once a week. Co-washing is also popular with some ladies while others need shampoo. I cannot specifically give you a frequency of the regimen but simply outline/template how most are. There are also scalp massages that people do weekly or monthly, as well as henna. Everyone has a different regimen and it is your duty to tweak one to your own liking and experiment. Goodluck?!

blkbunni

A normal regimen goes like this;

Pre-poo (Optional)
Cleanse/Clarify
Condition/Deep Condition (with or without protein, some use it in conjunction)
Detangle (Optional, and some people do detangle FIRST before conditioning and even poo'ing the hair. You must find what is right for you)
Moisturize
Seal with an oil.

What products you choose to use are up to you, you said aphogee and silk elements. How OFTEN you do this regimen depends on YOUR hair. You must listen to your hair. Some people's hair needs more moisture than others. Some get away with washing only once a week while others need twice and have no problems. Some can only clarify once a month while others can get away with once a week. Co-washing is also popular with some ladies while others need shampoo. I cannot specifically give you a frequency of the regimen but simply outline/template how most are. There are also scalp massages that people do weekly or monthly, as well as henna. Everyone has a different regimen and it is your duty to tweak one to your own liking and experiment. Goodluck?!

well i had very damaged hair so i started with aphogee (making sure i always kept my hair moisturized when it was n a protective style) but then later own becomin aware of protein over load i purchased silk elements line because in the past it always kept my hair really moisterized

but my question is bout sealing with an oil wats the purpose
cuz usely i moisterize my hair then i seal with Softee 100% Beeswax then cornrow it then throw on a satin cap n then my wig if im goin somewhere

FebeeSigns

Oil keeps moisture inside the hair strand since most oil molecules are way too large to penetrate. There are exceptions, such as olive oil, coconut oil and I believe I'm missing just a few more. If you're putting oil or wax onto your hair without moisturizing it you're not doing any good. But I can see you moisturize first, which is swell! But oils do not moisturize, at all.