Help Me Identify This Hair Please!

Black Ambrosia

Years ago I wore my hair like this. In the pic I’m wearing crochet braids with some kind of synthetic hair. It may be ‘water wave’ but the curl pattern looks a little different in the store.

Can someone help me identify this hair or suggest something similar? I’m getting my hair done this weekend and need to pick up a few packs soon.

1687546996653.jpeg

GGsKin

I can't be for sure (especially because I'm not home and can't check my stash right now), but it looks something like the 'boho wave' hair. I used to blend something like this, and water wave from Freetress, and some other random curl types into my crochet to give a natural appearance.

MzSwift

I can't be for sure (especially because I'm not home and can't check my stash right now), but it looks something like the 'boho wave' hair. I used to blend something like this, and water wave from Freetress, and some other random curl types into my crochet to give a natural appearance.

OMG, I never thought to mix different curls!! I always hate my loose crochet styles bc they look too, perfect! Thank you so much! :kiss::urock:

@Black Ambrosia

That reminds me of Jamaican Bounce or Ocean Wave from some manufacturers.

As I was looking, I saw this one, Brazilian Deep Twist. The pattern looks pretty close

1687566468214.png

Black Ambrosia

OMG, I never thought to mix different curls!! I always hate my loose crochet styles bc they look too, perfect! Thank you so much! :kiss::urock:

@Black Ambrosia

That reminds me of Jamaican Bounce or Ocean Wave from some manufacturers.

As I was looking, I saw this one, Brazilian Deep Twist. The pattern looks pretty close

View attachment 490099
Thank you ladies!

I think you're right. When I searched my text history for deep twist I found a different pic of myself with the same hair. I was telling a friend about it and, at the time, I mentioned that I thought it was Freetress' deep twist. I went looking for it at the beauty supply store but they didn't carry Freetress so I ended up getting a different brand, Zury. It looks like it has 8", 9", and 10" lengths. I think it'll be fine but I'm always a little leery when I try hair for the first time. I heard it doesn't tangle much. Hopefully that pans out.