Help Needed for a transitioning textrelaxer: long

imani97

I am thoroughly exasperated. I have no clue what I have done with my hair. Last week it was so beautiful. This week it is puffy and feels alright. Last night I washed my hair with KeraCare hydrating and detangling shampoo and rinsed with an Olive Oil rinse. I next used Aphogee for damaged hair and sat under the dryer until it hardened. I used Design Essentials Stimulating Conditioner afterword then roller set with Lacio Lacio and NTM silk leave in. The results? Puffy hair, but I figured that I could blow dry the roots. :ohwell: Think again. My roots still are not straight how they were when my stylist did my hair last week. I even flat ironed and used my Ecru silk nectar serum. Instead of my hair feeling silky, it feels puffy, and somewhat silky, but again, not to the extent of when my stylist did my hair. The main difference in my technique is that I didn't use a wrapping foam. Also, I am wondering if I just shouldn't use Aphogee. Has anyone else had difficulty with it? Also, texturized ladies, how do you get your roots straight? I desperately need help. I'm trying to figure out my regimine that will work so that hopefully I will only need to use heat once a week. TIA

imani97

bumping for responses. I guess I shouldn't post on the weekends. I hope that that is why I have had no responses. :look: