HELP!!! Newbie for healthy hair growth

roquel30

Hi everyone!I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone! I been reading forums and getting tips from the other threads for months and I decided to join months later and now I finally decided to ask questions! I know that there may be threads previously posted but I wanted to know if what Im doing is correct.

I just began my hair journey officially this month, although I've been taking care of my hair for forever! I wanted some advice pertaining to my hair regimen to see if I am on the right path to nice and healthy hair growth! So here it is:

Shampoo and condition 1x a week
DC 1x a week
CO Wash 2X a week
Mosturize with either ORS moisturizing lotion and seal with olive oil, avocado oil or coconut oil
I want to oil my scalp with castor oil on occassion
vitamins: Multi, Biotin 5000mg, MSM powder 1000mg
To avoid relaxing my hair: braid outs and bunning, wigs

Products

Shampoo- Elasta QP creme moisturizing shampoo (think is the name, its sulfate free I know that lol)
Conditioner- ORS Replenishing pack or Elasta QP Intense treatment
CO wash conditioner- V05 Moisture milks Strawberry and Creme
Leave-in conditioner- Cantu Leave in repair conditioning cream
Moisturizer- ORS moisturizing lotion
Sealers- coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil, castor oil

Any opinions on rosewater and glycerin as a moisturizer??

Any advice anyone may have for my regimen, I would appreciate it! I admire everyone here and I hope to be a success story like the ones I have read! I really dont know what I am missing or if I am doing something improperly...

Missi

your regimen seems perfect to me.... i guess if you really want advice or a tweek...don't forget to clarify every 6-8 wks. Other than that...ur regimen is very similar to mine...just different brands.

lilsparkle825

Welcome!

Cantu has a lot of protein in it, so you may want to find another leave-in with more moisturizing properties and just use the Cantu with every shampoo or something. Other than that, lookin' good.

Ijanei

Welcome and your regi sounds pretty good to me. shrugs* Something light like mine.

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
Your regimen sounds great. One you've been doing all those things for a while you'll see how it needs to be tweaked. For example, I dc every week, but I only shampoo 2x a month. You'll know what works for you soon enough :)

Welcome!