Help- Please I am dying-phony pony

:(:(:crying3::crying3:
:crying3::crying3::crying3:
I went to the BSS today and........ Listen to what happened- I wanted to buy a phony pony where I could put it in a sloppy bun and have some "spanish like" curls showing (do you know what i'm talking about?) so i bought the isis collection wrap-n-tie kanekalon blended (rocco wnt). First off i dont know what to do b/c it does not match my hair color - which is somewhere between a 2 and a 4. i think i have to dye my hair tonight:mad:. anyway i dont know how to attach it, it looks so stupid, i am about to cry, i dont know how to attach my phony pony, it's so not what i expected, help what do i do??? :crying3::crying3:

neena

I had the exact same problem recently. I ordered one from phonyponies.com and it is like 2 shades too light. so I tried to to put a rinse on it and it didnt take at all. :mad: So i ended up just brushing some of the rinse through the pony and not rinsing it. I just let it dry and it matched my hair perfectly. I would suggest this if your pony is too light. If its too dark u might have to rinse your own hair for it to match. I've never heard of the wrap and tie kind. The ones I get usually have combs and a drawstring. Maybe you can try to put it on and use hair pins to pin it in place? :confused: i dont know. hope this helps.:)

BerrySweet

Return it. If you can't return it, wear it anyway. If someone has a problem oh well. Or go to the mall-one of those kiosks and buy another for $5. Please do not dye your hair to match the ponytail-unless your put in a rinse, which will wash out eventually. Search the board for phony ponies, many people have posted about how to get them on and many people have responded as well.