HELP! Protective Styling natural hair without twists

transitioning?

hello ladies.

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have about 5" of natural hair. I want to retain length without using fake hair. Extensions stress my edges and my wigs have been giving me headaches. I need to protective style, I just don't know how. Twists have always looked horrible because my hair is thin and they are always fuzzy. Even my kinky twist extensions were fuzzy.

I really hope someone can help me.

Sorry if I rambled to much.

I know yall love pictures. So I attached a pic of my hair as of a month ago.

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

BlkOnyx488

If you can cornrow. I keep my hair in cornrows all going to the center of my head. Then I attach a phony Fro. People just think it's my natural hair. When it starts to get fuzzy I just wear a silk scarf. and I redo them after two weeks
and do a full take down after a month

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 22

Missjae09

you can twist it with some kind of oil, setting foam, or butter let them set and then take the twists out.. it will leave you with a curly like fro.. you can pin the sides backf or sort of a fro-hawk look. I can't wear twist either because they just look bad on me. I hope this helps.. there's a pick in my album to give you an idea of the style i'm talking about. I hope this helps. hhg!

lwilliams1922

have you tried bunning?
I put my hair up when it's wet, then smooth in some shea butter before wrapping with a scarf to set it.

transitioning?

Wow. This us the exact style I want. I even bought a phony pony. Only problem is.that I can't braid my own hair anymore. I think I will try to get my friend to do it.
If you can cornrow. I keep my hair in cornrows all going to the center of my head. Then I attach a phony Fro. People just think it's my natural hair. When it starts to get fuzzy I just wear a silk scarf. and I redo them after two weeks
and do a full take down after a month

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App