HELP...WHAT IS MY HAIR TYPE?

preciousfa02

hi ladies...so I haven't relaxed since june09 & since I have lots of NG i figured now would be the time to figure out what my hair type is...HElP
(additional pics added)

Attachments

• 101_3290.jpg
    101_3290.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 101_3326.jpg
    101_3326.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 101_3323.jpg
    101_3323.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 101_3322.jpg
    101_3322.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 101_3329.jpg
    101_3329.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
you should part your hair so we can see your scalp cause I mostly see your relaxed ends over your NG. Pretty hair in any case!

mscocoface

With the weight of the relaxer still on the ends it may be still to early to give an exact type. I can only guess between 3-4. You are going to need more length to determine how tight and coily your hair is.

preciousfa02

Thanks ladies..this hair type thing sure is confusing...@wavencurlz I was stretching my relaxers but have been reconsidering to just going natural. I just figured if I knew my hair type I could get products to suite my hair instead of buying sooooooooo many products

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
When you cut off the relaxed hair we'll be able to see more clearly, because until then the relaxed hair will weigh down the new growth.

I love the color!! :)

rben

I think 3b/3c with more texture at the front (just like mine). I also think your hair would be absolutely beautiful natural :)

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Thanks ladies..this hair type thing sure is confusing...@wavencurlz I was stretching my relaxers but have been reconsidering to just going natural. I just figured if I knew my hair type I could get products to suite my hair instead of buying sooooooooo many products

Go for it! I think it will be pretty!

mscocoface

For now I would recommend getting products to deal with the two different textures and that should cover whatever hair type you are. Once you have more of the natural hair you should be able to determine better what type and the products to use then.