Help! What order should I do this in?

HeChangedMyName

I am having a brain fart right now. Its late, I'm sleepy, but my hair is a mess at 8 weeks post and my hair is strung out on Biotin and MSM so this not your average 8 wk hair.

I plan to clarify with some cheapie clarifying shampoo and follow with aphogee moisturizing shampoo. The next part is tricky.

I have some porosity control treatment, and leave in conditioner, my ORS and some clear glaze that I plan to add to my DC to boost my hair's shine because I really don't have any shine.

Anyway, after the shampooing, what order should I do the rest? I know the leave in will be last, but should i do the porosity control treatment before or after the DC?

lboogie2679

I usually do the PC before the DC bc Porosity Control tends to make my hair very stiff. I may be doing this wrong but it works for me..

HeChangedMyName

I'm going in. wish me luck. i thought about it and i'll do the DC first while my cuticle is open and all the goodness of the DC and the glaze can get in there and fill in the cracks. lol. Then I'll follow with the PC. thanks y'all. I hope to come back with fabulously shiny hair.

HeChangedMyName

I now do it the same time I deep condition.I put it on top of my regular D.C...HTH

I've done that before, but since I added the clear glaze into the DC, i didn't want to have a back reaction, not sure if the glaze an the PC are on opposite ends of the PH scale, but something tells me they are. :ohwell: I'm marinating in my souped up DC now. I mixed ORS, Silicon Mix, Vitamin E Oil, and Castor oil with half a bottle of Ion Brilliance Clear glaze. now, i wait. I'm not using heat because i just don't feel like it and i know i'd fall asleep under the dryer. It's been on 20 minutes.