Ladies help!!! What should I do now?

ebbiebaby55

First I want to start off by saying thank you to all the ladies who gave me great advice on how to be proactive when visiting a stylist. I voiced my opinions and concerns and think for the first time I was not over processed (exactly 15 minutes with Mizani mild relaxer on my hair) My hair feels so great so I am crossing my fingers no breakage happens in the next few weeks. I wish I could show everyone, but I am hiding my hair until July 4th :)!!!

But back to the point of this post... what should I do now? When I do my first wash on my own what should I do? Should I use porosity control? Hot oil treatment? reconstructor? What are you ladies doing in that first wash after a new chemical treatment? Let me know

Thanks in advance ladies!!

ebbiebaby55 said:
First I want to start off by saying thank you to all the ladies who gave me great advice on how to be proactive when visiting a stylist. I voiced my opinions and concerns and think for the first time I was not over processed (exactly 15 minutes with Mizani mild relaxer on my hair) My hair feels so great so I am crossing my fingers no breakage happens in the next few weeks. I wish I could show everyone, but I am hiding my hair until July 4th :)!!!

But back to the point of this post... what should I do now? When I do my first wash on my own what should I do? Should I use porosity control? Hot oil treatment? reconstructor? What are you ladies doing in that first wash after a new chemical treatment? Let me know

Thanks in advance ladies!!

You could try prepooing with hot oil, shampooing, doing a reconstructor, then following with a long moisturizing DC with PC mixed in. That covers it all. :look:

Divine Inspiration said:
You could try prepooing with hot oil, shampooing, doing a reconstructor, then following with a long moisturizing DC with PC mixed in. That covers it all. :look:

It certainly does! Your hair will be in great shape after this. :)

This sounds great!! Seems to run through everything. Is there a special way to do the hot oil treatment? I have never done one.

Back