Help! Where can I find "Dabur Naturals" products in Toronto?

kinkipt_85

Dear fellow Torontonians!

I need your help. I'm trying to incorporate more Ayurvedic products in my hair regimen & I've heard so much about the brand DABUR. I know their products are sold in Indian grocery stores around the GTA but I was wondering if you guys know of a particular one that I can go to. I went to one Indian grocery store here in Brampton but they didn't have the exact products I was looking for. I'm very much interested in getting a few products from their "Vatika Naturals" line (here's a link of the products I would like to get : http://www.spicesofindia.co.uk/cgi-bin/ss000001.pl?SS=Vatika&ACTION=Go&PR=-1&TB=A&SHOP= )

Thank you all in advance!

Brampton, sauga, are filled with those Indian Grocers. I'd say keep checking out the one's in your area.

In Toronto (north/west end) I'd go to the Indian Grocer on Islington near Albion
In Mississauga I'd go to one on Winston Churchill south of Eglinton, right by the 403

Here is the contact person for Toronto:

TORONTO, CANADA
QUALITY NATURAL FOODS LTD
MR. JARNAIL SINGH
91 SELECT AVENUE
SCARBOROUGH, ONT
M1V 4A8, CANADA
TEL: 001 416 261 8700
FAX: 001 416 261 8760
EMAIL: [email protected]

He might be able to help you find the product locally. I got the name and number from here:

http://www.dabur.com/Export-Central, North & South America

No luck with the email. It came straight back to my inbox. Apparently, it's not in service anymore. I guess I will have to try & call him.

OP did you ever find the indian products you were looking for, I am interested as well.
Thanks!

kinkipt_85

I keep meaning to update this for you, a place I found the dabur products are in a little strip mall at Albion West and Islington Ave
1144-1176 Albion West Plaza.

The dabur products are sold in a store called - Alzaz Hala Meats & Grocery

1- 1st time I purchased the Alma oil from there but after I found it cheaper at Oceans Supermarket 10.14 floz in Brampton ($3.99) while there was $6.49.
2- I also purchased Vitaka Enriched Coconut Oil from there. Last time I went I didn't see any of it on the shelf. There were a lot of short jars of dabur products which I wasn't familiar with.
3- They had lost of henna products there but no indigo.

I also found the JBCO 4oz $10.99 at
J&I Beauty Supplies (behind the counter)

I was told there were Dabur products down a street on Eddystone & Jane, but haven't found the store yet that sells that.

Did you find a source for the Dabur products you were looking for?

Last edited:
Back