Henna and Cellophane Clear

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Has anyone used a cellophane like sabastines clear with the henna or do you use it after and how did you do it (the process)?

My goal is to have glossy hair. I have done the henna glosses and it was not so glossy. I love the color deposit I get with henna but no shine.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
You might not get a good response because it's the Holiday weekend and members might not check in until Monday. I wish I had an answer for you. Why don't you PM Khadija?

Also did you do a search in the Henna threads for the word "sebastians"?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Why don't you try it and see. Henna is natural and should not give an adverse reaction. If you can use it before or after a relaxer, it shouldn't be a problem.

If your hair is already henna'ed, take some harvested hair and apply the Cellophane as a test if you are afraid to do a full application.

LadyPBC

any more experience with cellophane over henna out there? I'm ready to try it rather than continuing to use henna. Any advice? I am primarily trying to cover my gray until I'm am brave enough to go fully gray. I'm nervous because the henna - I'm told - will never go away so I'll have a long stretch.