HER NATURAL HAIR IS GORGEOUS!!!!

Wow, she really, REALLY BC'd and looked fabulous as a baldie.

I'm probably the last person to get into blogs and such but I really can dig this girl!

Thanks.

*Older chicas, check out the 40+ section :)

wow her hair grows VERY fast. The comparison pic that she has with the 6 month difference is about 4-5 inches alone!

Absolutely be-a-u-tiful hair!

Wow, she really, REALLY BC'd and looked fabulous as a baldie.

I'm probably the last person to get into blogs and such but I really can dig this girl!

Thanks.

*Older chicas, check out the 40+ section :)
Those are different ladies, the one on the blog and the one on fotki :lol:

Both of them have gorgeous hair! Makes me want to step up my hair game even more! I'm even more determined to get to BSL.

yes her hair is freakin awesome. she gets a thread like twice a month round these parts. i never get enough of clickin the fotki like i've never seen it before either. :lol:

wow but she has always had long hair. look at her hair in high school as a pressed natural. she was wl! and at her shortest with a relaxer she looks like she was apl lol

Yup, I've been stalking her for a long time now. I distinctly remember when I came across her fotki/story and I was eating my breakfast. That was the best breakfast I had in a long time. That's not creepy, is it? No, for real..is it? :look: Lol

Those are different ladies, the one on the blog and the one on fotki :lol:

In the blog, you have to scroll down towards the bottom of the page to find the interview that the OP was talking about. The girl in the fotki link has an interview on the blog, she does not own the blog.

She states that she uses boundless tresses as hair grease so that might have something to do with her fast growth. Beautiful hair none the less:yep:

Oh wow what a head of hair that lady has! I can only pray that one day I'll have even a fraction of her thickness! (Oh Lord please, please, please.....)

Back