Herbal Essences: Long Term Relationship conditioner & leave-in

naturalmanenyc

Thanks to all those who recommended this line. I would have never in a million years picked up an Herbal Essences product but did because of the reviews on this board.

I just washed my hair and used LTR conditioner & leave-in. Now I finally know what a leave-in should make my hair feel like when combing!!!:grin: I was explaining to my dad what I had done and he had never heard of leave-in products. lol

I have 3 textures right now (new growth, texlaxed & relaxed) and the comb just slipped through my hair. I'm 8 weeks post and have my hair tied down under a scarf to smooth it down. I am about to sit under my Pibbs right now since I'm too impatient to let my hair airdry overnight.

Thanks to all who posted about this line :)

beaux cheveux

I just picked LTR up at Walmart today along with Loreal Kids Shampoo (always wanted to use it as a kid but I didn't have enough hair or atleast thought I didn't:look:)
Can't wait to use it after your good report.

naturalmanenyc

It's all dry and came out well. It sort of looks like I did a braid out. I'm pleased and will try HE LTR again in a few days to see if I get the same results.

pistachio

Yeah the leave-in really cuts down my drying time when doing rollersets. Instead of 1 hour, it only takes 45 minutes under the dryer. My strands go on the rollers smoother too I've noticed, and just as good as my CHI Silk Infusion and this stuff is way cheaper. They have it on sale here at Kroger's 3/$8.00! Can't beat it! So, I got four conditioners and two leave-ins.

Crystalicequeen123

I'm definitely going to check this line out before I go home today.
I'm hearing such good things about it!

I want the leave-in, since I haven't been putting leave-in conditioners in my hair for a good 6+ months!