Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave In is AWESOME!

myronnie

I've been trying to find some of the Herbal Essences LTR Leave-In (I rode to both Walmart and Walgreens and to no avail)..I finally found 3 bottles of it at Walmart down in the boonies in Florida..I used a smidge of it on my hair and WOW it instantly smoothed it and made it silky and soft!! This stuff is the truth for real! :drunk:
I plan on using it every now and then because it has Hydrolyzed Silk in it and my hair is prone to protein overload sometimes, but it's amazing! And the raspberry scent has grown on me :lick:
Any other users?

JaszG

I just boughtthis today to!! I like the smell alot, but I'm not to sure of it yet! It made my hair soft, and smooth, but how will it hold up during my busy week? We'll see....so far so good!

Str8~Curly

Bumping....

Just bought this stuff today and I really like it. I just washed and put it in without anything else and it made my hair moist and shiny. It’s not heavy at all my hair is still bouncy and light.
I too am worried about my hair eventually flipping out because of the protein. If this happens, I’m going to try the NOYF leave-in. If I remember correctly that one doesn’t have any protein plus with that one you get more product for the money.

But I don’t know, this LTR leave-in may be a keeper for me.

Herbal Essence is really impressing me (I also use the Totally Twisted Conditioner and I love it)

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
I've been using this for quite some time. It was one of my favorites when I was transitioning. Hmmmm ... I need to revisit it as a natural.

Evazhair

I plan on using it every now and then because it has Hydrolyzed Silk in it and my hair is prone to protein overload sometimes, but it's amazing! And the raspberry scent has grown on me :lick:
Any other users?

Bumping....

It’s not heavy at all my hair is still bouncy and light.
I too am worried about my hair eventually flipping out because of the protein. If this happens, I’m going to try the NOYF leave-in. If I remember correctly that one doesn’t have any protein plus with that one you get more product for the money.

But I don’t know, this LTR leave-in may be a keeper for me.

Herbal Essence is really impressing me (I also use the Totally Twisted Conditioner and I love it)

Of course everyone's different, but it hasn't been a problem for me using it daily after rollersetting with salerm 21. My hair is protein sensitive and I haven't had any problems using it. I just have to be careful not to use too much.

I also love the break's over (discontinued now). Very moisturizing as well. May have to try that none of your frizzness one day.

AtlantaJJ

yup I like it too.. I"ve been using it for awhile...
I see you are natural, do you use yours when you use heat, or for your puffs / WNGs? I bought some, but I have yet to try it because I'm stuck on Elucence as a leave in or the Abba Nourish...I figured it would be great for blow drying, flat ironed do's, etc.

Oh yes, and roller sets! :up:

HeavenlySkies

Of course everyone's different, but it hasn't been a problem for me using it daily after rollersetting with salerm 21. My hair is protein sensitive and I haven't had any problems using it. I just have to be careful not to use too much.

I also love the break's over (discontinued now). Very moisturizing as well. May have to try that none of your frizzness one day.

Really? I saw some of that stuff at Smith's I should pick it up.​

Qetesh

i have this... i think i am too rooted in my usual routine to use it tho.

i plan on using it on my ends tho when pin curling once i get my hair straightened next month.

Cleve_gryl

I'm loving this leave in!! :love: It detangles like a dream, and leaves my hair soft and moist all week after I rollerset.

gymfreak336

I just got some more this week at Target for 2.45. Love this stuff. Hoping it will help me through the next two months of my stretch.

bermudabeauty

Yes it is thank you to whoever put me up on game with the product! I bought it last month and I love the feel and smell of it. My hair dosen't do well with leave ins that usually have tons of protien. (feels dry and brittle). This product leaves my hair hydrated and soft LOVE IT! And its cheap too!

taylokc

Can I get a picture of what ya'll are talkin about????? Im looking for a good cheap conditioner for winter co-washes and its between this and Tressemme....oooh la la...lol

NYAmicas

Seeker
I had the same experience, OP. It really does smell great, I think I just tried the conditioner so I need to try the leave-in.

anniev2

i plan to try this on my next wash day to help with detangling...i bought this at Target today b/c its on sale.

isawstars

The LTR leave in is the only cheapie product my hair likes so far! This is definitely a staple. ...And a money saver... :yep:

tenjoy

it did absolutely nothing for my hair.....feels like a cheap body lotion. Maybe I got a bad bottle.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
tried it and it made my hair hard. maybe i used too much prod. i plan to try it again since i bought two bottles like a fool because it was so hard to find when i was on my quest for it. i only come to know about it through the LHCF threads and it came highly suggested. i've yet to reap those same benefits. btw, i found mine at target but nowhere else.

KinkyGenius

It was my staple moisturizer for a few months, but then for whatever reason it become ineffective (esp deep into my stretch). I now have moved on to something far better.

30something

bump! can i find this in a cvs or rite aid? or will i have to make a trip to target or walmart?

I seen it at every single Target I ever been to. I think you should just go there first.

Oh and I love HE LTR, its a permanent staple (leave in and moisturizer), I think I used like 4 bottles of these since Oct. of 2009.