Hey all, I'm back, just wanted to say hi.

Lucia

Hey all, I\'m back, just wanted to say hi.

Well, I missed Feburary's update but here's a summ up:
I've gotten 1"-1.25 per month I've been keeping up with the vitamins (except when I had the flu), and my haircare regime, I'll be trimming my hair this month. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pebbles

Re: Hey all, I\'m back, just wanted to say hi.

Hi Lucia, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I'm glad to see you're back. I wondered what happened to you. Hope you're doing well. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Integrity

over an inch per month? that is pure progress. congrats and keep it up! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sweetcocoa

Welcome back! I see even getting the flu didn't stop you from achieving over an inch a month. Your vitamin regime is really working. Maybe I need to increase my intake. /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

Armyqt

Welcome back Lucia. That sure is a lot of growth you're getting. What is your vitamin regime? And which brands are you taking? TIA. Good to "see" you back. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

zanna

Hi Lucia
I am glad to see you back /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Lucia said:
Well, I missed Feburary's update but here's a summ up:
I've gotten 1"-1.25 per month I've been keeping up with the vitamins (except when I had the flu), and my haircare regime, I'll be trimming my hair this month. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome back Lucia /images/graemlins/wave.gif

But oh no you didn't /images/graemlins/naughty.gif How could you come back on a board of women growing their hair, say you're getting 1+ inch a month and then leave us all here like /images/graemlins/tongue.gif dogs panting in heat. Details girl we want details!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

SweetNic_JA

But oh no you didn't How could you come back on a board of women growing their hair, say you're getting 1+ inch a month and then leave us all here like dogs panting in heat. Details girl we want details!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL my sentiments exactly!!

By the way, welcome back Lucia !

Lucia

Thanks ladies for all the kind words and warm welcome. Anyways let me get to nitty gritty. Here's my regime below and
1. I changed from every 3 days 1 day break to alternating days or every other day (1 day hair vit's 1 day multi, viviscal spread out over 4 days) I'm taking viviscal everyday 1x a day.
2. I've upped my excersize to 6 days a week (30-45 mins, more water.
3. I keep up with the oil and stuff but I added Lano lustre alternating days.
4.I'm using the WGO with little or no dilution.
The only time I slacked off was when I sick for a couple days but I got right back to it.
Regime: Type: Natural 3c very thick spongy ringlets

Vit.Regime:
Day 1: HF 37 1 stp 1, 2-4 stp 2,vivscal,biotin 600mcg, vit C, folic acid, liq geritol complete, liq B12
Day 2: Shou wu, biotin 600mcg, flax seed oil caps, viviscal, vit C, liq geritol, liq B12
Day 3: Vit C,E, calcium, liq geritol, liq B12, algae caps, vivscal
Day 4: Nothing, lots of water like vitamin days then start over, vit A &amp; D once a week only, msm 2-3 times a week.
Wanakee method
Shamp.cond: Biolage Matrix moisturizing shampoo and detangling solution alt w/ Aubrey Organics Blue-Green Algae line.
Aphogee (stinky) protein reconstructor (hair dryer), and balancing moisturizer
Lamaur Bone Marrow Conditioner, Aphogee 2 min reconstructor, cholesterol altogether 20-30mins under heat cap
Infusium 23 leave-in
Oils: Wild growth hair oil diluted with Dabur/Amla oil, Mustard oil, Red Castor oil,Almond oil, coconut oil, primrose (3drops), liquid B-12.
HTH /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LondonDiva

Lucia said:
Oils: Wild growth hair oil diluted with Dabur/Amla oil, Mustard oil, Red Castor oil,Almond oil, coconut oil, primrose (3drops), liquid B-12.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucia

I'm interested to know about the properties of the Mustard Oil and Liquid B-12 and how they affect the growth of the hair?

Lucia

Well B-12 helps boost hair growth whether you take it into your body (better results) or you add it to your scalp.
Now mustard oil is very thick indian oil used for shine and keeping the hair just oiled, it's great for hot oil treatments-I use avocado oil sometimes too for that. I use it b/c of that thickness since my hair is very thick, the oil is kind of sticky and quite heavy/thick so not everyone will like it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lucia

I forgot to mention the other vitamins I get at the GNC or the health food store. HF-37 and viviscal /images/graemlins/lick.gif I order from their website.

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member

Beverly waving at Lucia /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Kitkat

Welcome back, Lucia! /images/graemlins/wave.gif Glad that you're feeling better &amp; hopefully you'll be able to join us more often. Congrats on the great growth you're getting!