New here..just wanted to say hi and thanks!

divacooks

New here..just wanted to say hi and thanks and..

Hi ladies! I just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the great tips and info! I've lurked this board for a long time off an on in the past but decided to join today since I've made this commitment to finally start growing my hair out using the all natural approach. Should be interesting since I'm a product junkie.:ohwell:

*side note* Oh and I also wanted to thank Pokohontas (if she is viewing this) for that awesome coffee scrub you posted a long time ago. I have been using it and I can't even tell you how awesome it is!! I even posted a step-by-step on making it on my blog this morning http://divascancook.blogspot.com/ I have refered this recipe to so many people and it has completely changed their skin as well. I've been using the honey/oil combo on my hair as well. You need to bottle this stuff and sell it! Thank you sooooooo much for sharing this!!

Anyway, I will shut up and go back to catching up on old posts.

Last edited:
Re: New here..just wanted to say hi and thanks and..

Hi ladies! I just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the great tips and info! I've lurked this board for a long time off an on in the past but decided to join today since I've made this commitment to finally start growing my hair out using the all natural approach. Should be interesting since I'm a product junkie.:ohwell:

*side note* Oh and I also wanted to thank Pokohontas (if she is viewing this) for that awesome coffee scrub you posted a long time ago. I have been using it and I can't even tell you how awesome it is!! I even posted a step-by-step on making it on my blog this morning http://divascancook.blogspot.com/ I have refered this recipe to so many people and it has completely changed their skin as well. I've been using the honey/oil combo on my hair as well. You need to bottle this stuff and sell it! Thank you sooooooo much for sharing this!!

Anyway, I will shut up and go back to catching up on old posts.

Oh cool....I'm glad you liked the coffee scrub!

Welcome to the board.....off to view your blog now:grin:.

Welcome to the board! I'm still a newbie myself, but I've learned soooooo much in the past three months. You're gonna love it here! :grin:

Back