HEY-HEY-HEYY---BOO-YA !!!!

G

<font color="red"> HEY HEY HEY </font>

<font color="green">HEY HEY HEY </font>
<font color="purple">WOOOO HOOOO </font>

I have surgery 2 wks ago, I needed a retouch bad, when I went in it was 10 wks, now it's 12 wks. Anywayzzzzzzz one of the girls at church did cornrows about 20 so I did'nt have to worry about the mop for a few weeks, I took them out this morning and went to JCP to get a wash cause I did'nt feel up to doing my own wash and DC.

WELLLLLLL, she washed it and blew it dry then flat ironed the roots a little, it's still like 1 12 inch new growth.

But heres my excitement, when she was done I looked in the mirror and <font color="green"> BRA STRAP..... </font> Can you believe it.. I made it to bra strap.. Well it JUST BARELY hit it, ever so slightly but it HIT nonetheless.... I'm so excited, once I get my retouch, with the new growth relaxed it should on the mark....

ANYWAY, I'M EXCITED FOR ME - THANK YOU JESUS

G

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
now i see why you used all those smilies.
GO HEAD GIRL! do you have any pictures?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet but I'm gonna have hubby take a few, I don't usually post pic's (had a bad experiecence here) BUT For this occasion I will.

G

BOT for LondonDiva.. Girl I did'nt know when you emailed me or I would have been screamin.

G

Thanks so much guys..

It's good to have some people get excited with you, cause I showed my husband and he was all

OK that's nice, while he was reading his book, just barely lookin up

But I'm not gonna let him steal my joy today

G

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:
lol,Definitely don't let him steal your joy Mindymouse!Congrats!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Katie...

I also wanted to add that the stylist used Grease on my scalp, before I knew it, so it looked greasey and gummy but I was too excited to be mad. LOL

G

[ QUOTE ]
dannie_19 said:
I am so happy for you!!!!! Congrats!
FLIP THAT HAIR FOR ME GURL

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL OK, say "WhiteGirlHairToss"

G

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Tracy Gosh I was just thinking about You.

Irresistible

Welcome back , i was wondering where you were, i just realized one day that i hadnt seen any posts from you..im glad your sugery went well and congrats on reaching bra strap....*jumpin for joy with you*

Tracy

[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Tracy Gosh I was just thinking about You.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you? God isn't speaking to you about me, is he?

Nice to see you reachin' those goals girl!

You make sure to tell Cathy! And I'm not being funny either! I'm sure she'd be very pleased to know you're having such success with her regime....

Lindy

Congratulations, MindyMouse!!
I hope to be doing the "brastrap length happy dance" with ya by the end of the summer!!

Edie

Congratulations on hitting the target. Feels great doesn't it. You mentioned you had surgery two week ago. Start taking a tablespoon of brewer's yeast and at least 1.5mg of chlorella. The anethesia used in surgery can cause your head to start shedding very heavily later on. You want to give your body what it needs so that the shedding when it starts will not be so bad.