HEY-HEY-HEYY---BOO-YA !!!!

Leshia

[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:
<font color="red"> HEY HEY HEY </font>

<font color="green">HEY HEY HEY </font>
<font color="purple">WOOOO HOOOO </font>

I have surgery 2 wks ago, I needed a retouch bad, when I went in it was 10 wks, now it's 12 wks. Anywayzzzzzzz one of the girls at church did cornrows about 20 so I did'nt have to worry about the mop for a few weeks, I took them out this morning and went to JCP to get a wash cause I did'nt feel up to doing my own wash and DC.

WELLLLLLL, she washed it and blew it dry then flat ironed the roots a little, it's still like 1 12 inch new growth.

But heres my excitement, when she was done I looked in the mirror and <font color="green"> BRA STRAP..... </font> Can you believe it.. I made it to bra strap.. Well it JUST BARELY hit it, ever so slightly but it HIT nonetheless.... I'm so excited, once I get my retouch, with the new growth relaxed it should on the mark....

ANYWAY, I'M EXCITED FOR ME - THANK YOU JESUS

[/ QUOTE ]

You hit the nail on the head, girl! PRAISE GOD! That's awesome. You go girl! *doing the wop*

UmSumayyah

Good for you Mindy! I too was wondering where you have been.
I agree with Tracy, you should write Cathy Howse about your success. I'm sure she would be pleased and gratified to know that she had helped another person reach their goals.
If you post pics, you can just take them from the back. I remember a pic of your cornrow extensions from awhile back. They were beautiful. And even though your covered your eyes, we could all tell that YOU are beautiful too.
Congrats again!