Hey, I Think I Can Make It!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Thanks to the ladies that recommended using NTM Silk Touch on the hair while it's dry, I think I'll be able to stretch past my regular 10-12 weeks. I'm 10 weeks right now and usually about now I'd be struggling to keep it together for the next couple of days or weeks until retouch time.

The NTM with a little jojoba oil on top helps my hair to be smooth, laid down, and soft with the help of a scarf. :)

I'm really happy about this.

Thanks girls. :up:

So, where's that April Fool's Stretch Thread...

baglady215 said:
I love NTM on dry hair too. I got that tip from sylver. Thanks sylver! ;)

Yes, this was a great tip! :up: I love NTM Silk Touch on dry hair...makes my hair so soft! Thanks Sylver!!!

hairlove said:
I will have to give this a try. My sister just started using it and likes it a lot.

Make sure u put on satin scarf right after using it. Even if only for 5 mins. This is the finishing touch for sleekness and smoothness.

Alli77 said:
Why R y'all stirring up the PJ in me? I will be on my way to Targets today!

Yeah, this kind of snuck up on you. You wouldn't have known by the title of the thread. :lol:

I've only used NTM on dry hair for braidouts and bantu knot outs but they have been the silkiest sets I've ever done. Now that I'm trying to stretch, I think this can take me the distance... :)

Alright Supergirl! :up:

I haven't used silk touch in quite some time. I noticed an empty trial bottle under my sink as I was wading through my products. I think I'll be visiting Walmart or Target myself.
ETA: btw, this is something totally new for you girl, so you are gonna hafta give us some pics of your stretch. How long do you plan to stretch for?

Wow, it's funny that there is a thread on this. I just got the NTM leave-in yesterday and used it for the first time. WOW! So much slip! I used it on wet hair and I will use it on dry hair right now. I am about 10 weeks post with about 16 weeks worth of new groth in some areas and using the leave-in made many parts of my hair airdry straight. :D

onepraying said:
Alright Supergirl! :up:

I haven't used silk touch in quite some time. I noticed an empty trial bottle under my sink as I was wading through my products. I think I'll be visiting Walmart or Target myself.
ETA: btw, this is something totally new for you girl, so you are gonna hafta give us some pics of your stretch. How long do you plan to stretch for?

Oh wow, Supergirl I didn't know this was your first long stretch..good luck:)

OnePraying-thats how I discovered ntm silk touch, a small lil trial tube came with my conditioner..lol

Back