Hey, is anyone else tired of taking vitamins?

I am definately not a pill person. I was just taking a chewable mutli and 2-3 x 300mcg of biotin...i got tired of taking the biotin and didnt really see results, so now I'm only taking the chewables.

I also stopped taking my vitamins because the hunger was killing my weight-loss efforts. It was like a "I'm starving. I'll even eat grass..." type of appetite. Also, it seems like overnight my hair has become super thick, and I can't do much with it. I think once I reach my weight goals, I may start the vitamins again.

[ QUOTE ]
"I'm starving. I'll even eat grass..."

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

sometimes i do, but i just get it over with first thing in the morning. sometimes i skip them on the weekend to give myself a break, but for the most part, i just take them anyway...

I've been going through a pill break at the moment. I've just come to a halt for some reason. No the reason is laziness...

I still take flax oil when at work Monday to Friday though. I'll start again one of these days. I actually don't mind the break since I like to feel that I'm stopping my body getting used to them.

I have to take breaks from my supplements. Right now I take them only once per week. My usual frequency is every other day.

Supplements:
Centrum liquid multi
B-Complex
Country Pride 5mg Biotin
Flaxseed oil
Kal Super Silica

I stopped taking vits. for about 6 months and I've been back on for 3months. It's true, my hair shed ALOT more when I wasn't taking them. Also I take the vitamins that I can financially afford to stay with

Biotin
GNC Ultranourishair
MSM
Centrum Multi.
I liked EPO but it's too expensive to make a habit. Ultranor. is expensive, but I try to get it when there's a special.
I usually take my vits. at work with my morning latte. There's a difference in my hair that's worth it to me.

I cut back on some vitamins. I no longer take MSM, Biotech Shen Min. I only take PP biotin, 1 Multi vitamin and flax seed oil.

<font color="purple">I stopped taking my multi around the middle of June. I ran out at the last minute. I still have the B-complex and Brewer's Yeast tablets. The only problem I'm experienced is water retention and weight gain from taking them. I've stopped taking the brewer's yeast just a few days ago. The only things I can take are the B-complex, MSM, PP Biotin and eating a multivitamin cereal like Total. I don't have to worry about popping so many pills all at once. My hair has gained so much growth that it's impossible to stop taking supplements. But I do need a breather because my hair can grow even more when eating right, exercise, drinking water, misting with distilled water and doing daily CO washes, minus popping the multivitamin tablets. Toodles. </font>

I have been taking vitamins for two years. For the first year, I took a multi-vitamin only. As I researched what other vitamins and minerals my body needed (for overall health more than for hair), I increased my one multi-vitamin to a total of seven various supplements. I never get tired of taking them, nor do I complain. I take a break from taking them for a couple of weeks every 5 months or so, just to give my body a "cleansing", and to allow my system to utilize the vitamins to full capacity. But I actually love taking them daily, because I know that they are for the benefit of my overall health, which is so important to me. I take the vitamins with meals, and it is second nature for me. As I see it, it takes no more than 3 minutes (usually less than 1 minute total per day!!) to consume the vitamins, and I am more than happy to take that small amount of time to enhance my health.
Rose.gif

Back