Who else have slacked off on taking vitamins?

Tene

I don't know why but I have seriously slacked off on taking my vitamins and I don't know why. I guess I've gotten tired of taking so many pills or I've just been too busy with school, etc. I was gonna try to at least continue taking msm but I don't even feel like doing that. I have been thinking about buying Twinlab's multivitamin for women cause it has not only vitamins for overall health but also for skin, hair, etc. That way I won't have so many pills to take. Who else have stopped taking their vitamins?

Alliyasmom

I have. I've been having some issues w/ my stomach so I haven't been taking them recently. Hopefully my hair can benefit w/out them.

MiWay

I have. I am TTC and I already take 3 pills for that. If I continued my hair pills regularly as well, that would be a minimum of 7 pills per day...that's too much. Now I just do MSM every few days, and Evening Primrose Oil.

lashay06

I want to start takeing vitamins, but I am confused on the long list of what to take. The list seems so long and I don't think I can stomach all those pills. I was thinking of just a prenatal vitamin, since I'm still nursing my baby, but half the time I can barely remember to take those.:perplexed

lashay06

Any suggestions! Top three with no adverse effects on your digestive system. I have a sensitive stomach.

Last edited:

KiniKakes

I take 3 vitamins 2x per day, and I never forget those...... however, I do sometimes slack on my msm. I guess that one isnt priority to me, so i tend to be a bit more lackadaisical about adding the powder to my juice and so forth.

sareca

I'm currently taking only Silica, MSM, and Acai. My body reminds me if I've forgotten one of these, but it doesn't care as much about the fish oil, biotin, and my B vitamins. :ohwell: I'm only planning to giving it what it asks for...

HoneyDew

I just don't take vitamins anymore. I have just being trying to eat better.

I do faithfully take my MSM, though. And since I put it in a little bottles of 10 orange juice it is even easier.

I bought a 6 pack of those Minute Maid juices (10oz 140 calories each)

I put the MSM in and shake it up and chill it overnight so that I can have it with my breakfast.

I am going to just buy a jug of juice (maybe light this time) and refill those bottles.

sugaplum

Star Shooter
I've stopped taking Biotin because I break out really bad from it. :nono: I also stopped taking MSM. So now I just take 1 Centrum Multi-Vitamin & 1 B-Complex vitamin. :)

caribeandiva

Human being
ever since i went to Haiti a month ago, i have stopped taking them. when i came back two weeks later i take them once every 2 or 3 days. now i'm back on track. i take my biotin everyday now. whew!

cocowhite

I have, due to breakouts. I can only drink so much water and run back and forth to the restroom :lol: , plus I getting lazy. I am now done to just a multi-vitamin, because that is all I can do right now.

*ElleB

I went on vacation for a week and I didn't take my vits with me. When I got back, I haven't been taking them at all.....

PaperClip

I have slacked off but I really want to get back on schedule. I just restarted w/my flaxseed oil (only a couple of days).... Would like a bountiful multivitamin.... preferably no synthetic elements. I used to take a liquid hair/skin/nail vitamin... that was good.... took a minute to get used to.... I stopped taking the last multivitamin because I was having pain in my side...the pain is going away....

Open to suggestions.

sherann

I have slacked off but there is a noticeable difference in my hair growth so I am going back to taking them daily. My problem is that I have to fall into a routine and if that routine is broken for a significant period its hard to start up again.

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
LoL I did some slacking on the vits only b/c I was broke and didnt feel like ordering them. I'm back on my vit regimen now but I am missing my Nioxin vits. They are the ish! They definantly excellerated my hair growth....off to SuperCuts! haha

glamazon386

I have. I had stopped taking them all together for months. I just made myself take some last night. We'll see how long this lasts...

*ElleB said:
I went on vacation for a week and I didn't take my vits with me. When I got back, I haven't been taking them at all.....

Me Too Elleb...I Went Away For My Anniversary For 3 Days And I Haven't Taken My Futurebiotics HSN,And My Flax/Eveningprimrose Oil Either:spank: :spank: Anyone Know How Long I Have Before My Flax/EP Oil Will Expire? I Don't Remember Seeing An Expiration Date On It:confused: