Hey Transitioners...

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Is anyone used/using Design Essentials Seamless Transition. Don't see too much info on the LHCF Google search. Also I don't see ingredients on the website. Product sounds good. Pic or site linke does not work when trying to copy & paste. TIA

Seamless Transition Package

Description
To make a seamless transition from relaxed to natural hair, you must keep it moisturized, strengthened and conditioned on a regular basis. Your hair will look so good that it will take months for you to notice that you have not relaxed your hair.

Step 1: Shampoo with Organic Cleanse to remove any buildup.
Step 2: Shampoo with Moisture Retention to soften and detangle.
Step 3: Towel blot and apply Express Instant Moisturizing conditioner, then comb through for even distribution.
Step 4: After rinsing the conditioner lightly spray HCO to strengthen your hair.
Step 5: Blow dry hair with an ionic blow dryer which will smooth and help hair retain its moisture.
Step 6: Apply Silk Essentials to hair when it is almost (80%) dry, then continue blow drying to infuse the hair shaft with silk protein.
Step 7: Apply Reflections Liquid Shine to protect and condition hair while styling, and use a ceramic or tourmaline flat iron (pHusion) to straighten hair at the roots. Using a pHusion styling iron will all hair to be styled without damage. The ceramic and tourmaline plates help hair retain moisture while styling thereby maintaining the health of your hair as you transition.
Product Package Includes:

Organic Cleanse Deep Cleansing Shampoo, Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo, Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner, HCO Leave In Conditioner, Reflections Liquid Shine, Silk Essentials

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
I haven't used that pack but I been using this line the last 5 years of my relaxer days and while I'm transitioning I still use it. Alot of these products I have in my stash now. It is the best product in my opinion. :) Hope this helps.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
They have a lot of great sounding products. Kits for naturals, and even a lo-lye relaxer which is clearly geared to the texlaxers. BUT NO INGREDIENT LISTS!!! Their kits are reasonably priced for the amount of products you get, most of their products are reasonable. If I decide to purchase I will def update.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I haven't used that pack but I been using this line the last 5 years of my relaxer days and while I'm transitioning I still use it. Alot of these products I have in my stash now. It is the best product in my opinion. :) Hope this helps.

can u give a brief idea of the type of ingredients mainly in the HCO, moisurizing condish & silk essentials?

FlawedBeauty

sounds like they just packaged up a buncha their products and named the package "seamless transition." marketing ploy me tinks.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
sounds like they just packaged up a buncha their products and named the package "seamless transition." marketing ploy me tinks.

Quite possibly. I really want to know what's in the stuff, to see why they feel they can give me a seamless transition vs. me using similar products HCO sounds like Aphrogee green tea, I have silk amino acids, and moisturizing poos & con's. But sounds interesting none the less.