HI!! i am a BRAND NEW NewB lol

ToriLynn

Hi ladies!! i JUST subscribed and im so gald i did..i had been lurking on LHCF since my BC, dec. o9, and im slowly starting to figure this whole hairCARE journey out. i am natural and have been for about five or six years now but i StILL have no real clue how to take CARE of my hair or retain the legth that i want. i have learned so much from you ladies by just lurking so im SO EXCITED now that i am a full subber :grin:. i just wanted to say HI [once again] and i cant wait to have other members help me out on my long road ahead!.. your questions, comments, & concerns are WELCOME and needed! lol bye!

silenttullip

Welcome Tori, we're all glad ur here, feel free to friend us and any help u need with a reggie or product suggestions ur at the right place. I've learned so much being here and I've only been here a little over a year. I love caring, researching, and growing my hair. I wish you thes best and I know you'll enjoy your journey and your hair will love u for it

delitefulmane

Hi!! :wavey: Welcome to the board!! There are a lot of helpful and interesting topics that will definitely be helpful during your hair journey! I hope you find all that you are looking to find!!
:giveheart:

Ijanei

Welcome to the board...there are tons of info here to help you on your way to healthy hair practices. blessings