Hi--I'm Hibiscus_Hair

Hibiscus_Hair

Well That's not my real name but.......

I just joined. I've been member back in the days before but I couldn't access the system with my old codes but I'm glad to be back because I was combing through the site and realized that there's some good info in here. :yep: But NE WAYS

I've been natural for about 4 years. My hair is about 4 inches away from BSL. And I've had worn just about every style so I'm just about worn out with natural hair. I think I'm ready for a change and I've considering relaxing. So I'll probably be asking a whole bunch of questions. You ladies know how to take care of some hair boy. I'm so excited about it because I've been there before but not armed with the info that I have now (Yes, I've been seriously lurking)

I've currently have a homade press :lol: with my new sedu which dissapointed me in the worse way. (A full review is soon to come) And this is my second press in a 2 month period and my hair is paying dearly--Breakage---:mad:. More reason to get it permanently straightened, right? But I love my nappy hair too. I'm so Torn.

I have tons of pics which I will post tomorrow b/c I like really need to stop procrastinating and go study. I need to figure out how to use my scanner too. Okay I'm off>>>>>>>

carameldiva

Welcome. I hope that you don't go back to relaxing while you are experiencing the breakage. Fix that issue first- i had a little breakage myself due to stress(natural as well) so i just gave that section extra moisture and tlc. Now it has caught up with the rest of my hair. It didn't take long at all. HTH

P.S. Vitamin e and castor oil are great for that extra moisture when you are not pressed.

Mestiza