Hi, I'm new!!

Ouch

I've been meaning to join and so I did! This site would always show up whenever I'm googling hair products.

Anywho, I'm 20 years old I'm a 2B (I think..still a newbie to all this) and I'm going "natural." My last perm was Aug 12 06. I didn't want to perm my hair then but I was going away on vacation for two weeks and I didnt know what to do with my matted down mess. (I have alot of hair and its thick).

Up until 2 months ago, I've been using Pantene Pro-v shampoo & conditioner in the brown bottles lol. Now, I'm up on ORS creamy aloe shampoo topped with replenishing pak and the ORS tea tree oil for my scalp. I use to blow dry my hair with them big comb'd attachments but I now braid and air dry.

Hopefully, I hope to learn more on this site. Just like I learned about MTG on here. Got my big bottle about 2-3 months ago and apply it to my damaged edges (perm applicator "forgot" to grease my edges before applying the perm back in 05) every other day. Damn thing reeks of pork grease or something but it sure works.

And um..that's my story. Thanks for reading/skimming thru whatever lol. My next thread will ask suggestions on styling natural hair. This one is already too long. :lol: :lol:

PS: I'm going to start a fotki book once I buy a new camera charger.

Last edited:

NuMe2004

Welcome Ouch!

I am all for going natural, so hooray to you for taking that major step! It took about 2 years for me to grow out my relaxer and I haven't looked back. I even talked one of my sisters into going natural and she loves it too!

I would love to be of help, so feel free to look through my album at http://public.fotki.com/hair2004. You will see my journey as I went from relaxed and bad to natural and marvelous!

bravenewgirl87

Leave... immediately! And stop googling products so we won't show up anymore! You need to stay a nappy-headed ho who wears jeans that are too tight!:lachen::lachen::lachen: