Hi i'm new ...and need help

lissa

Hi i\'m new ...and need help

i'm lissa from new york but currently living in Va for school.
I've always wanted long hair but thought it was impossible. i've had someone tell mesome people are not meant to have long hair is this true?? my hair is currently boy short ..(length , hits my neck)since i've been braiding it.. but i had to cut it halle balle style two years ago ..i was told by my ex stylist i had to get rid of my dead hair..anyway any suggestions on ways for me to start to grow it long?? products?

thank you all in advance.

Re: Hi i\'m new ...and need help

Welcome Lissa,
wave.gif

What's your current regime.

hi and welcome to the board. i'm sure you will find a whole lot of information on this site. in regards to your question you can grow your hair long. genetics only dertermine how fast your hair grows so don't let people discourage you. good luck on your hair journey.

thank you. i'm currently in braids . I have a very dry scape and suffers from a itchy scape. i cant say i have a regime ..since i'm in braids. any suggestions to start with??..i use indian hemp on my scape though.

thank in advance.

I don't think it's impossible for us to grow long hair. My hair is the same length as yours and I'm committed to growing it past my shoulders. I think if you braid your hair, take vitamins and have a healthy diet there's no stopping you!
smile.gif

Welcome to the board!

Trust me you can grow your hair to lengths you never thought possible. I was where you are now but it was last spring. Now my hair touches my shoulders when straight. Good luck to you on finding what works. Check out my album you may find some tips there.

Happy Hair Growing!

ITA (I totally agree)
smile.gif

Since joining this board my hair has never been healthier. With the knowledge of all these lovely ladies, your hair will b down your back in now time
grin.gif

BTW (by the way) welcome aboard!

Back