Hi I'm new... Help me!

nikkinwren

Hi I\'m new... Help me!

Hello i'm new here. I also belong to nappturality and someone from that board referred me here because I would like to grow waist length hair. My hair touches my neck now I I have been relaxer free for 2 years. Any advice on wha I should do? I am using the no poo method and wearing my hear in double strand twists. I feel a bit overwhelmed because I have just discovered all this info about hair and I need help sorting through it all. I am a 4a/4b /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

hiddy3

Re: Hi I\'m new... Help me!

Nikkinwren,
Welcome! I'm sure you will get lots of suggestions here, but tell us a little more about your regime. I know you are doing a "no poo" routine. What are you using to wash and how often? Which conditioners? Taking any vitamins?
Please fill us in.

Good luck to you and once agin... Welcome!

Pallas

sweetcocoa

Welcome. It is a bit overwhelming...you want to try everything. I suggest just starting with what you know will work...what is a keeper in your routine and what has to go. Take your time about it ..research the posts and you'll be able to put together a 'hair growing' routine in no time. I'm going for the length also.

Titansgirl

Welcome to the board, Nikkinwren /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I'm sure with all of the naturals that we have on this board, you will receive a lot of help. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LondonDiva

/images/graemlins/wave.gif Welcome to the board. You're in good hands girly. Just take a deep breath and take it all in slowly. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jenai

/images/graemlins/wave.gif Welcome to the board. Could you tell us a little more about your haircare regime? I mean, do you deep condition? Are you having problems maintaining legnth?

HTH