HIDE YOUR HAIR CHALLENGE!! xD

Hmmmm I'm already in the other HYH challenge that ends December 15...and I'm horrible with keeping up with challenges. Maybe I'll join after I finish the other one.

:curtain:

:sekret: :sekret:

count me in! i've been hiding my hair and going without heat for the past month, so this shouldn't be a problem :grin:

my starting pic is from the last time i wore my hair straight. don't mind my ends, my hair is uneven + i haven't had a trim since marc, plus i'm HORRIBLE at taking hair pics:

photo1-vi.jpg

so excited!

:curtain:

:sekret: :sekret:

count me in! i've been hiding my hair and going without heat for the past month, so this shouldn't be a problem :grin:

my starting pic is from the last time i wore my hair straight. don't mind my ends, my hair is uneven + i haven't had a trim since marc, plus i'm HORRIBLE at taking hair pics:

so excited!

GREAT! :D
please post ur pic in the PIC ONLY thread. The URL is listed above :)

Im in! I posted my starting pic in the pic thread, I plan to hide my hair using weaves, wigs, and buns as a protective style I would really love to be full APL by my bday May 2010 that would be a great bday present anyway I follow the KISS method for the most part, I take supps and I use very minimal heat on my hair

Back