High Frequency Treatments for Hair Growth

LadyD

Does anyone here get them?

Years ago I used to go to the beauty school to get them and they feel sooo good! I would almost fall asleep in the chair. They stimulate your scalp and help with hair growth. No one here does them any more. I have found machines on line but they are so expensive. I am not sure it's something I dare try at home any way because the lady that did mine told me once you have to be grounded to do them or you will get shocked.:blush:

I just wondered if anyone else has had them or still get them.

LadyD

Yes, I love them. They are the ultimate in scalp massage. I think it's more of a deep massage than what you can get with your fingers.

Traycee

Does anyone here get them?

Years ago I used to go to the beauty school to get them and they feel sooo good! I would almost fall asleep in the chair. They stimulate your scalp and help with hair growth. No one here does them any more. I have found machines on line but they are so expensive. I am not sure it's something I dare try at home any way because the lady that did mine told me once you have to be grounded to do them or you will get shocked.:blush:

I just wondered if anyone else has had them or still get them.

I haven't seen one of those in a long time....we used to give them when I was in hair school .....that was '95'