HIGH WATT BLOW DRYERr?

tsturnbu

HIGH WATT BLOW DRYER?

Hey Ladies,

I was wondering what is the highest wattage blow dryer you can use without damaging your hair? it seems like the blowdryers used at the dominican salon are super hot, but the one i have at home, which is 1875w, doesnt get nearly as hot.

so, what is wattage of your blowdryer that u use at home that gets your hair (in my case, just the new growth) straight? my regular dryer only seems to dry my hair, not straighten it, though i use it with a round bristle brush.

if u can, please list the name of your blow dryer.

Last edited:

KnottyGurl

I thought 1875w was pretty damn hot! I still use it (handheld and hat) on high, but I've switched over to an ionic dryer and it's made ALL the difference. Whatever wattage you get, try to make it ionic b/c it's healthier and dries faster, minimizing damage.:look:

I use the Revlon Amber Waves Ionic Handheld dryer with attachments (1875w)

tsturnbu said:
Hey Ladies,

I was wondering what is the highest wattage blow dryer you can use without damaging your hair? it seems like the blowdryers used the dominican salon are super hot, but the one i have at home, which is 1875w, doesnt get nearly as hot.

so, what is wattage of your blowdryer that u use at home that gets your hair (in my case, just the new growth) straight? my regular dryer only seems to dry my hair, not straighten it, though i use it with a round bristle brush.

Last edited: