HoneyDew...I need to thank you again

gymfreak336

I need to thank you again for suggesting that Dryer! Rusk Hyperionic ROCKS!!!!

My mother has 4 really bad bald spots. She is using some medicine from her derm but she still was using a comb attachment dryer and just ripping thorugh her hair twice a week. I started using the Rusk Dryer instead and helping her comb her hair afterwards (She is natural). Her hair dries twice as fast and is much softer. The different heat controls, speeds and the Awesome cold shoot button let me be more gentle around her thinning spots.

So Thanks Again for suggesting that dryer. My whole family wants to use it. It actually spends more time at my parents house than in my apartment.

So glad to hear! It really is a nice dryer. I really appreciated it after I was forced to use one in a hotel once. :nono: My hair was so dry and hard. I see why so many ladies don't use blowdryers.

But, everyone wanted to use my Hyperionic, too! :yep:

But, I had to send mine back because a dropped it a piece of the fan cover broke. They still serviced it which was cool since it was my fault, but since they did not have any of those fan covers, they sent another dryer. But they sent me the Speed Freak model! :( I like the Hyperionic better! I told the lady on the phone that I was skeptical about excepting that one because I love my Hyperionic so much and she insisted that I would love the Speed Freak. It is good, too. I just liked my hyperionic so much better! It still worked even without the fan cover and part of me wishes I had just kept it.

It really is a great dryer. I also own a Rusk CTC Lite, which is wonderful, too.

I Still like the hyperionic better. I saw one at TJ Maxx but it was still $80 there. I am trying to get one at a lower price.

I got mine for 40 bucks at Marshalls. Maybe they will but it on clearance

That is a WONDERFUL price!! I got mine for a little under that at a clearance sale at Beauty First a year ago. I just can't see paying much more than that, although the dryer is really worth more.

I need to stop sleeping on Marshalls hair care stuff!

And someone is nuts on ebay! i got this on in the pink case for about $35! :spinning: Someone is selling it on ebay for $125. CRAZY!

b47d_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-RUSK-Hyper-...ryZ11858QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back