OMG...Thank you Sylver!!

napbella

yay..im so glad it works for u. i absolutely love it and could not have gotten thru my stretch w/o it.
its callled Rusk Sensories Smoother Passionflower & Aloe Leave-in Texturizing conditioner
its hard to find though. i usually get it from ulta. some ladies said they saw it in nordstrom rack.

Sylver,
Does this product actually texturize the tresses? I want a good leave in but I don't want to pseudo-perm my 4b natural hair. :nono:

sylver2

Sylver,
Does this product actually texturize the tresses? I want a good leave in but I don't want to pseudo-perm my 4b natural hair. :nono:

huh??? im not sure what u mean..why would it texturize your hair?.. its not a relaxer.
its a regular leave in conditioner:lol:thts just the name of it

exubah

:woot:Bup Dred...This Rusk Smoother is da BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely a keeper for me! Thank u, thank u, thank u Syler!

melodies815

this is the problem i always had. most stores carried the rusk products and even the rusk smoother shampoo...but never the smoother conditioner. don't know why.

I am just going to have to buy it online. There is a 33 ounce bottle that I saw and I am going to buy it the MOMENT I think my husband can tolerate me buying one more product.

I have all my staples now (minus the Rusk and some shea butter), so it's just a matter of maintaining.

Sylver2, you really are an inspiration to me and to the women on this thread - and others I am sure. Your regimen is simple enough to emulate; that's what encourages me the most.

Blessings to you...

cj

peppers01

I got mine from ulta today and printed out the 20% coupon that's good all the way through March. Can't wait to use it!

casey3035

Ever since you turned me on to this product I have been using it. And I wont run out for years to come I have 4 Jumbo 1 Quart bottles. I am so blessed!

Butterfly08

I am just going to have to buy it online. There is a 33 ounce bottle that I saw and I am going to buy it the MOMENT I think my husband can tolerate me buying one more product.

I have all my staples now (minus the Rusk and some shea butter), so it's just a matter of maintaining.

Sylver2, you really are an inspiration to me and to the women on this thread - and others I am sure. Your regimen is simple enough to emulate; that's what encourages me the most.

Blessings to you...

cj

Says the pj right before she buys something else! :lol:

Darn if I wasn't on a 23 day no buy I'd be sniffin' around for this! :look:

MAMATO

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Because I bought them all:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I have 5X1L of this wonder hidden somewhere in my house, :woot::woot::woot::whip:Nobody is going to touch them:whip:

this is the problem i always had. most stores carried the rusk products and even the rusk smoother shampoo...but never the smoother conditioner. don't know why.

Ariana4000

Yep, I really like it. I ordered some online. I really didn't want to buy anything else because I have too much that doesn't work. But this stuff is amazing on tangles.

chiconya

I just bought this stuff at the last place I thought to find it. My local giant and I had to pull up this thread in the store to make sure it was the right stuff. Now I hope it works for me haven't relaxed in 8 months. I'll try it when I take out my braids.

Leesh

So are you all applying the on wet hair after wash and conditioning?

Hey Smiley, I don't know if Your question will be answered, being as though the last post was in March, but I can answer, Yes Dear, You apply while wet, this is the Best Leave-In I have ever used, it is by means My All-Time Favorite! :yep: HTH!

Desarae

This is a great product. I found a half gallon on clearance for $10. It lasts really long, you can also add a few pumps to a water bottle and use to rollerset.

God's Anointed

This is a great product. I found a half gallon on clearance for $10. It lasts really long, you can also add a few pumps to a water bottle and use to rollerset.

Psssssssst, where you get that size for $10? I love that conditioner. I even use it daily when my hair needs extra moisture from this winter weather.

Also ladies, before you buy a small size of this product online for over $10 plus shipping, try looking for it at your local stores like TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshalls, CVS, Publix, Ulta and prob target too. I've always seen the liter size botle of this stuff for somewhere around $10 or so bucks. And trust me, it last a looooooong time...

LaidBak

I didn't like it at first, but then I added a bit of sweet almond oil and now I love it. Not crazy about the cones though. I use it once a week as a post wash moisturizer.

kandake

I hate you all. :rolleyes: Making me go out and buy another product.

And which of one you all are amazon talking about this product is great for braidouts and twistouts :lachen:

exubah

Dang I have less than a 1/4 of a bottle left!!! Gonna stock up on a few bottles when I head to the US for Valentine's. Can't thank Sylver enough for turning me onto this product via my fotki stalking....:look: