Honeyfig carrying Hair Rules?

larry3344

I went in to Honeyfig yesterday and was in HAIR heaven I was also amazed on how many lines they carry in their stores that they do not carry online. But anyways I talked to Courtney and she told me that they're soon having an open house where the creator of Kinky Curly will come in and test out her products as well as many other events, near the end of this month so Toronto ladies watch out for it.
Also, Courtney mentioned carrying Hair rules soon and was wondering if most ladies of the forum would be interested in the line. Well, I said that there have been mixed reviews (some loved it others didn't) althoough I would love to test it out I said most ladies would probably prefer Qhemet over Hair rules. I might be wrong so please chime in if you feel differently or even agree... :D

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
I'm very interested in Hair Rules, I didn't even know it wasn't natural. I love Honey Fig, I order a lot from them, hope they start carrying this line, online as well.

keysha1983

I am not sure if his products are worth the price. I heard that Miss Jessie doesn't work that well either. But ask around though.

chebaby

hair rules clarifying shampoo is the only thing ive tried by them and i loved it. it was gentle and it made my curls pop and they were so shiny. and this was before i applied a conditioner.

NubianCurls

I went to honey fig yesterday and wow I just loved them its a truly heaven for me as well. I'm so going to their open house and as for hair rules, well I haven't tried it yet :D I tried kinky curly today and right now waiting for it to air dry, I hate my hair today :( The curls are just killing me lol they r not popping :( Anyways see you all Niko's cousins on the open house of honey fig :D

ctosha

When is the open house at honey fig? And off topic I was just at honeyfig as well and they sell qhemet biolgics i got samples:) I have not heard of hair rules I am trying to use up what I have. (trust me I have gave honeyfig some good business for the past two weeks)

NubianCurls

When is the open house at honey fig? And off topic I was just at honeyfig as well and they sell qhemet biolgics i got samples:) I have not heard of hair rules I am trying to use up what I have. (trust me I have gave honeyfig some good business for the past two weeks)
How come I didn't get any samples :'( lol They said they will email me for the open house so I'll post back when they do, plus I exchanged cell phone numbers with the girl :D She has long beautiful hair.

larry3344

Oh neat so they carry Qhemet Biologics now I'm so excited...as for the open house she said some time around the end of the May to begining of June so I am guessing real soon. I am so excited to meet some of you ladies there!

lilyofthevalley

Thanks for the info. I can't wait for the open house. I've been looking to go to Honeyfig for a while now so this gives me the perfect excuse to go and buy some stuff.:grin:

RedVelvet310

I was planning on taking a trip down to their store after school is over for me. What kind of products did you see in their store that you did not see online? Thanks