hair rules blow out your kinks.

contsantia

Hello all,

I am thinking of blow drying my hair to wear it straight some time in feb and I have been looking at dif. ways on how to do it. while looking through youtube I found Dickeys hair rules blow out your kinks. The product looks nice and moisturizing:lick: but they dont ship to canada...i think ...anyhoo I was wondering
1- is it a heat protectant?
2- is there any alternative for this product?

thanks for your help

i think its a heat protectant but i did not like this stuff. it made my hair hard as a brick.

try carols daughter smoothing lotion. i havent used it but i hear its pretty good.

I have it and I didn't like it either.

1. The back of the tube says "keeping hair smooth and frizz-free all day by blocking the negative effects of high humidity, transforming kinky hair into smooth, straight, silky strands without harsh chemicals." I'm assuming it's a heat protectant. My hair went right back to its natural state once I washed my hair.

2. I use aphogee green tea and keratin mist (pre blow-dry), beyond the zone straight shot (pre blow-dry) and beyond the zone turn up the heat (after blow-dry before flat iron).

If you want to try the hair rules product I can ship it to you. It may work for you, but my hair is kind of thick and using too much of it made it heavy/kind of sticky. Not using enough didn't really do anything for my hair.

If you want it just PM me.

Many of the ladies on here are using Crisco with FAB results. :yep:

I haven't tried it yet though, so I can't personally vouch for it... :look:

Back