Houston BSSs

frizzeegurl

Can someone give me a list of BSSs in the Houston area? I am new to the area and I only know of (Beauty Emporium on 1960.) I know there are more, TIA!

Its one dang near on every corner. See if you can get a listing on yellowpages.....
Do you stay in the 1960 area? I love the Beauty Emporium.....

i stay close to 1960. you should take 1960 to veterans memorial lol there's bss all up and down there. my favorite one on veterans is SQ beauty supply

.i agree...bss is something Houston does not lack, lol
.i live on the sw side of town so i don't think I'll be much help

which ones do u go to down there? i go 2 hbu and i've only been to two. i've been to the beauty empire (i still havent had time 2 look at all the greatness in there) and lux bss right on fondren.

which ones do u go to down there? i go 2 hbu and i've only been to two. i've been to the beauty empire (i still havent had time 2 look at all the greatness in there) and lux bss right on fondren.

.you hit it right on the nail
.i mainly find myself at sally's but when im not there im at beauty empire (by foodtown, i stocked up on rollers/flexi-rods b/c they're so cheap) or at Luxe bss (they're so nice in there, when they dont have a specific product they will order it for you without a fuss AND they have the outre hair that i love for cheap)

Theres a great one off Gessner and West belfort, I think Beauty Empire it's called. They have a lot of stuff.

Back