~~HOUSTONIANS...New natural boutique!!~~

dachsies_rule!

This was posted in the vendors forum and I was wondering did anyone go and visit this wonderful, new shop

Houston is getting it's very own natural hair care boutique - Tendrils and Curls! The official open date is JULY 9th, but the GRAND OPENING festivities will take place from 12p-6p on SATURDAY JULY 14th. It's going to be "A Day of Cupcakes and Curls!" Stop in for cupcakes, fun, and curls, with gift bags, samples, and prizes being given away every hour! AND you can get a henna tattoo by an amazing henna artist. The store will be open from 10am-6pm Monday through Saturday. Located in the River Oaks/Montrose area at 2501 1/2 S. Shepherd Drive, #1, Houston, TX 77019, Tendrils and Curls will carry over 30 of the best natural hair care brands:

* As I Am
* Anita Grant
* Aubrey Organics
* Blended Beauty
* Darcy's Botanicals
* Camille Rose
* Free Your Mane
* Curly Hair Solutions
* Mixed Chicks
* Komaza Care
* Karen's Body Beautiful
* Henna Sooq
* Original Moxie
* Jane Carter Solution
* Ouidad
* Oyin
* Mop Top
* Qhemet Biologics
* JamaicanIsleCastor Oil
* Bee Mine
* Naturalista Cosmetics
* My Honey Child
* John Masters Organics
* Jessicurl
* Innersense

Tendrils and Curls is a boutique that would celebrate the splendor and glory that is ... naturally textured hair. It will not only carry products and accoutrements necessary for the health, maintenance and styling of naturally textured hair but also jewelry, bags and other accessories. The work of a group of both local and national artists and designers was carefully chosen to make themselves at home in this boutique.

This is a fantastic opportunity for Houston, so support Tendrils and Curls. This is a tremendous achievement for the naturals in the city. You can't put a price on having someplace to walk into and see, touch, smell and try products... it's invaluable! Now, like Atlanta has Sage Naturalceuticals, Houston has someplace to call its own!

dachsies_rule!

I went today and got some Original Moxie (no S & H:grin:), it's very spacious and they sell a lot of product lines. The lady said they will eventually start selling hair accessories and HUGE satin bonnets...yay!