how do i avoid using a comb when applying products to the scalp

cyrealla

im trying to use a comb as little as possible however i need to apply products to my scalp daily (megatek, sulphur) and i find it nearly impossible to apply these products to my scalp without using a comb to part my hair i therefore i feel like i am losing progress, does anyone have any ideas on ways to apply products to my scalp without using a comb, how do you do this?

Whimsy

Maybe I'm slow, but why not use your hands and fingers to part and apply products?
Very gentle!

Demi27

Have you tried using a rattail comb? You can still part your hair with it, but not comb through.

Aireen

When I did apply products to my scalp — only about twice or so — I used only my finger tips. I parted and separated my hair with only my fingers then applied the product the same way. To make sure it got all over when done, I put my hands in my hair and massaged gently, switching positions to make sure the product got all over.

brucebettye

I have very thick hair and when I do apply products to my scalp I just use my fingers. I only comb my hair when I detangle or style.

creolefox

i use a chopstick to part my hair not the crappy take out kind the good quality kind that are lacquered
no seams=no damage!
<3 hhj!