How do u ladies take pics and put them on fotki?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I tried to make an album and failed.:ohwell: I don't know how to do this. Please help! What kinda camera do you use, and please gimme tips on how to take pics on the back of your hair.:D

Most cameras have timers on them and you set it.

I usually put my camera on top of my monitor, get a chair, set the timer, and sit with my back facing the camera until the flash goes off.

I use disposable cameras since i don't have a digital yet. Once I use up film I take it to walmart and have them put it on a disc. Then I transfer the pics to my computer. When adding photos, I have to add one at a time to my album. It's a pain. I can't wait to get my digital cam.

Good question....I was tryna make pics for my album and couldn't take pics of the back of my hair to save my life... I ran up the batteries trying...

I use the mirror. You set your camera up facing the mirror, put it on a 10 second timer, and turn off the flash. Then you face away from the mirror. It's that simple. You can check out my technique in my avatar and in my album. Just make sure the rest of the room is well lit, otherwise the pics come out too dark.

HTH.:)

I tried the disposable cam and just couldn't get it right.:ohwell: I think I'll nave to beg my hubby to take the pic for me.:Flahsssss

Back