Ladies what camera do you use to take your hair pics

morehairplease

Our current camera has died and we are looking to purchase one before Mother's day. Please share what camera you use to take your hair pics. We are looking into paying no more than $150.

Thanks in advance for your response

JJamiah

I use either my Kodak. Pictures come out amazing. My Husbands Black Berry comes out nice. or my phone (siggy) Looks like someone painted it with crayon, HORRIBLE pics. :(

nothing too fancy needed though.

Last edited:

AlliCat

I usually use a camera phone (BlackBerry). ETA Sometimes I use our Lumix digital camera

Last edited:

morehairplease

I use either my Kodak. Pictures come out amazing. My Husbands Black Berry comes out nice. or my phone (siggy) Looks like someone painted it with crayon, HORRIBLE pics. :(

nothing too fancy needed though.

JJamiah can u share which kodak camera you use?

tia

JJamiah

Kodak Easyshare ZD710 Zoom I

It's an older model probably only 7 MP's but they have newer versions out that have I think 15MP's or a little more or less.

I mainly wanted the 10 zoom :grin:

Iluvsmuhgrass

Regular Cellphone and a Canon Power Shot SD1300 IS (You may find it on sale and be able to combine coupons. I bought mine from Office Depot on sale. It was cheaper in-store than online w/coupons)

Fhrizzball

Don't get a Nikon Coolpix S560. I have it and hate it with a vengeance. Ashton Kutcher steered me wrong yet again.

ilah

My boyfriend's Sony - he got it with reward points so I have no clue what he would have paid retail.....

anon123

I now use a Canon Powershot SD1400 IS. I got it because it had good reviews and was a reasonable price. Here are some recent pictures I took.

Mandy4610

I use a Canon powershot SD3500 IS digital ElPH. I paid $300 a few months ago, but it might be cheaper now that its been out for a bit.

ETA, my siggy pic was with a Sony cybershot.

anon123

mwedzi - I salute you're hair. You look a little like Lauren Hill, when she was normal Lauren

Thank you! I used to get that a lot, like about 10 years ago. She is very pretty, so it's a lovely compliment.

Mandy4610, what do you mean? I think now I have it set to 1600x1200 pixels (?), if that's what you mean. I've tried at other settings, but this is the best for me. In terms of light settings, I change those depending on the situation to Auto, Indoors, Cloudy, Tungsten, etc. I'm not sure if I answered your question.

PinkGirlFluff

I heart my new Sony Cybershot. It takes awesome close up pics and it captures detail very well. It was under $150.00 from BestBuy before the protection plan.

Nonie

Love :love: my Canon Powershot SD850 IS

I'm yet to read the manual to learn all the things it's capable of and how to use it most effectively (3 years since I got it BTW :hide:) but I love the results I get with my clueless use of it.