How do you correct half texturized hair

J

JenniferMD

I would say go over the texturized portion of hair with another relaxer but what if the texturized portion is in the middle of your hair? I'm tempted not to bother with it at all because it hasn't caused me any problems. Do you think this will cause me problems down the road? What would you do? Here's a pic of my problem....

Isis

IMO, Jennifer, if it hasn't been causing you problems, it probably won't. Like the saying, if it ain't broke...
I would say continue doing what you are doing because your hair is beautiful!

If one day it does happen to cause problems, then you have your answer to correct it.

lthomas1

Hair Power!
Jen,
I have the same problem, but the area seem to be healthy so I leave it along. I do not try to corect it at all. You hair is beautiful.

Tai

Jennifer, I'd leave it alone. It's in the middle of your head so it's not really going to be seen. As long as it's healthy and not breaking, don't worry about fixing it. It happens to most of us who texturize sooner or later.
Your hair is beautiful just as it is!

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
IMO, Jennifer, if it hasn't been causing you problems, it probably won't. Like the saying, if it ain't broke...
I would say continue doing what you are doing because your hair is beautiful!

If one day it does happen to cause problems, then you have your answer to correct it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree.