How do you do a touch up?

caramelma

Ladies, do you touch up between you relaxer stretch? If so how often and do you just touch up your edges? I am 8weeks post and its killing me i dont know how much longer i can last.

Ladies, do you touch up between you relaxer stretch? If so how often and do you just touch up your edges? I am 8weeks post and its killing me i dont know how much longer i can last.

If you touch-up b/w your relaxer "stretch", then you're no longer stretching!

I've never heard of anyone relaxing their edges only....do you know someone who does that? Is that a new thing.

BTW, I relax all my new growth every 6-8 weeks.

If you touch-up b/w your relaxer "stretch", then you're no longer stretching!

I've never heard of anyone relaxing their edges only....do you know someone who does that? Is that a new thing.

BTW, I relax all my new growth every 6-8 weeks.
No. I don't know anyone who does that I just wanted to know what a touch up was.

No. I don't know anyone who does that I just wanted to know what a touch up was.

A "touch up" usually refers to chemically-treated hair, whether it be a relaxer/texturizer or color process. A touch up is done to the "new hair growth" that has grown since the last chemical treatment so that it will "match" the already chemically-treated hair.

Hope this helps.
icon7.gif

Back