Stretching relaxer and the touch up

leona2025

I don't know if this happens with anyone else, but it seems the longer I stretch the better my relaxer touch up is.

What I mean is if I relaxed more often my hair seems to not get as straight, but when I stretch the relaxer takes much better.

This last relaxer I stretched 6 months and it was the best relaxer I've had in a long time.

Anyone else have this happen? Why does that happen?

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I don't know if this happens with anyone else, but it seems the longer I stretch the better my relaxer touch up is. What I mean is if I relaxed more often my hair seems to not get as straight, but when I stretch the relaxer takes much better. This last relaxer I stretched 6 months and it was the best relaxer I've had in a long time. Anyone else have this happen? Why does that happen?

Since I leave texture I notice the longer I stretch, the thicker it comes out. But I get your point exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Rozlewis

leona2025, this is my first time stretching for 17 weeks. However, I have normally stretch for 12 weeks. I have not noticed that the relaxer takes better but I will pay attention in a few weeks when I get my relaxer. I am so happy to get a relaxer and see my scalp. However I have noticed the longer I stretch the easier it seems to get.

jerseyhaircare

I just self relaxed last night after a 4 month stretch. My hair is definitely has more texture compared to the last relaxer. Stretching is a wonderful thing.